August 24, 2010

30 day challenge

I came across a 30-day blogging challenge where you answer a new question every day for 30 days. But, I've decided that's far too long for me, so I'll work my way through it piece by piece, and post when I want to! For those of you who don't know me so well, here's a chance for you to learn a little more! For those of you who have known me a long time, I'm sure you'll agree with my answers!! 


Day 1 – your favorite song
There are a lot...sentimentally, my favourite is Sleeping to Dream by Jason Mraz. It was our first dance at our wedding, so I can't help but love that one! On the fun side, Rock the Boat  by Hues Corporation always makes me smile. 

Day 2 – your favorite movie
I think I'd have to go with The Sound of Music for this one. Its a classic, what can I say. Oh wait, Anne of Green Gables might be a tie...or a very close second! 

Day 3 – your favorite television program
Beverly Hills, 90210, the original of course. I'm always a very happy girl when its being replayed on a daily basis. (I'm currently taping it at 4am every day on my PVR!) My favourite current show? The Amazing Race, for sure. (And I want Phil Keoghan's job...I think I'd be a terrific host!) 

Day 4 – your favorite book
See my favourite reads post for this one! 

Day 5 – your favorite quote
"Good friends are like stars...
You don't always see them, 
But you know they're always there." 


There you have it...five days in one! 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto for Day 5!! And favourite fun song!! ;)

Ali said...

I didn't know you were old enough for nine-oh :p Just kidding, I too enjoy good Brenda/Kelly drama, but not at 4 a.m. - lol. Amazing Race is definitely my fav TV show too; but I want to compete - mike and i would be an annoying married couple - I'd be fustrated with his analytical approach to all tasks - riveting drama. As for movies, definitely Anne/Gilbert action. I love Anne of Green Gables. Haven't heard of your fav song, but maybe I'll youtube it. Rock the Boat is catchy. Answer more salacious questions next time :p

Faiza said...

love that you are one of the brightest stars in my life.

Kristin said...

Cross Border - that's awesome that some are the same for you!!

Ali - I'm totally old enough! Well, ok I watched the first few seasons in repeats when I was in high school because it started when I was in 4th grade...but it doesn't deplete my love for Brandon & Brenda!!! I would only go on the Amazing Race with my bro...he's the only one I could compete and argue with and still get along after the race!

Faiza - you are the same for me!!!