Let's continue on my little 30-day challenge that I'm completing in less than 30 days. In case you missed my first post, you can check it out here. And you bloggers out there, feel free to give it a go as well; I'd love to hear what you have to say. Alright, onward...
Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things
1. my daughter, Lady M.
2. my husband, the Vino.
3. my family...immediate and extended; I have a wonderful family!
4. my friends who come from every facet of my life...they make me smile every day.
5. muffies...two very special girls in my life...and the best roommates a girl could ask for.
6. being active and trying new things. Currently I'm running and doing pilates; and I'm looking forward to trying zumba for the first time in a few weeks.
7. a VERY tidy workspace.
8. shopping at Target.
9. making a list of everything my dream house will have - and the list is long!
10. writing and blogging....I've always loved writing, but blogging has jumped right up there since I hopped on this bandwagon a couple months ago!
11. the colours pink and teal...if the whole world was pink and teal, I think it would be a much happier place!!
12. large steeped tea from Tim Hortons with 2 milk and 1 sugar (feel free to bring me one any time).
13. school supplies - a new post to come on this topic soon!
14. travelling...I want to go anywhere and everywhere. So far I've visited 11 countries outside of Canada, and I can't wait to see more. Travelling to Africa is number one on my list right now although it won't happen any time soon, but that's ok!
15. my dad's homemade boneless chicken wings...they're the best. Actually, so are his scrambled eggs. He makes a mean steak too...perhaps I'll just say 'dad's cooking' for this one.
16. quiet nights at home with my family
17. listening to Lady M learn new words, building her super adorable, and ever-growing vocabulary
18. chick lit. I love a good, fluffy chick lit novel; special nods to Sarah Webb, Marian Keyes, Jane Green & Sophie Kinsella!
19. lottery cards; namely "Cash for Life"...its my goal to win cash for life ($1,000/week for life). I'll still have to work, but love the possibility of travel, home decor, clothing and other exciting things that little bit of extra cash could offer!! Please keep your fingers crossed that I will win it soon!
20. dancing in the kitchen with my daughter.
6 days ago