Well, don't I feel honoured!! The lovely writer of Nana Poppins, Patty, has given me the 'versatile blogger' award...so sweet! So, now I get to pay it forward to some blogs that I really enjoy. Details below... Thanks Patty!!
This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some fun rules in accepting this bloggy award.
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
- Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
- The number one place I want to travel is Africa...yes, that's not overly specific, its a very large continent with numerous countries to explore, but I really want to go!
- I would love to take my husband and daughter to Karlstad, Sweden - a city where I lived and went to school for a while...Sweden is a gorgeous country. I'd especially like to go during their Midsummer celebrations, as I moved back home in May the year I lived there and missed them!
- I do not like the colour red. I never wear it and I don't like dressing my daughter in it either!
- If I won the lottery, I'd go back to school full-time and get several more degrees, appreciating the luxury and freedom of school life so much more than I did the first time around.
- In my downtime from school, I would travel the world with my family. Clearly, I would go to parts of Africa and Sweden, but I would also add Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Greece, Belize, India, and Indonesia to the ever-growing list...
- I am happiest when I am tanned. (I'm pretty happy in general, but being tanned just takes me over the top!!)
- If I could have any job in the world, I'd be an astronaut. Who doesn't want to travel into space, experience zero gravity and drink all the Tang you want?
- Be Positive Mom
- Cautious Mum's Blog
- Chez Beeper Baby
- Its Gonna Be A Lovely Day
- Remember Ember
- Something Old to Something New
- The Baby Bottom Line
- The Paper Pony
- The Undomestic Momma
I know, it says to pass it on to 15, but I don't want to pass it along just for the sake of doing so. These are 9 unique and creative blogs that I really enjoy...and I hope you will too!